While restaurants and bars are reopening in NoHo, and as we all continue to adapt to COVID-19, we can expect the Zoom happy hours and events to continue. At this point you’ve probably mastered your setup, but with a bevvy of NoHo options for barware reopened, plus alcohol to serve, refreshing your home bar with help NoHo stores has never been a better idea!
Where to Get Barware
- deKor: This design store scews Scandinavian and offers a great selection of kitchen products and barware. Our favorites are the fun and festive skinny glasses available in their NoHo shop. They’re tall and perfect for a fizzy drink served with an herb garnish. See more here.
- Crate and Barrel: One of NoHo’s biggest stores, Crate and Barrel is a true home goods destinations. However, their bar ware selection is an underrated highlight of the store. They’ve got a huge selection of glasses that run the gamut in size, shape, and just about everything else. Shop their collections here.
- Burkelman: This Hudson Valley based designers’ NoHo boutique is home to modern, stylish, and lively pieces, including barware! Our pick: the opulescent coupes, a stunning line of glasses that have an ephermeral rainbow color. Their NoHo shop is returning on July 15th, or you can order online. Check it out here.
- Win Depot: This restaurant-supply store really does have just about anything you need to stock up a kitchen, including basic barware. Their prices are rock bottom, and the selection is solid. Win Depot is a great option if you’re just beginning to build out your home bar. See more here.
Build Out Your Bar
- Astor Wines and Spirits: This emporium is home to a huge selection of both wine and liquors. While you won’t go wrong anywhere in the store, we recommend checking out the liqueurs, bitters, and other mixers for your home liquor cabinet. These additions will help take your home drinks to the next level. Also of note, they deliver as far away as Fire Island, the Hamptons, Conneticut, and beyond! Shop online here.
- Warehouse Wines: This beloved NoHo institution is famous for their huge selection of bottles at incredible prices. Just in time to help you get started with your home bar, Warehouse Wines is giving away a Manhattan Cocktail Kit! When you purchase select bottles of bourbon, you’ll be automatically entered to receive a kit containing all you need to make a decadent Manhattan at home! Learn more and enter the giveaway here.
- Yolo Wine and Spirits: This neighborhood newcomer is on the smaller side, but it has a lovingly-curated selection wine and liquor selection for any need. We recommend swinging in to build the foundation of your liquor cabinent with vodka, tequila, and other essentials. Check it out here.