Somehow, we’re already in November, and it’s time to start planning for Thanksgiving. We recommend ordering at-home options and making reservations soon, as availability might be limited. Whether you’d like to dine out, host an in-home feast, or take it easy, there’s something for everybody in NoHo this Thanksgiving.
- Enjoy a prix-fixe feast at Lafayette: This buzzy NoHo brasserie is offering a seasonal multi-course meal for $130.00 per adult, and $65.00 for kids. You’ll be able to dine indoors or on their charming, heated patio on Lafayette Street. Best of all, they’ve filled their restaurant with beautiful, seasonal decor. More info here.
- Up your seasonal home goods game at Crate and Barrel: If you’re dining in this year, up the ante with new, seasonal home goods from Crate and Barrel. Whether you’re looking for the perfect serving dish, centerpiece, or decorations, they’ve got you covered. Check out the seasonal line here.
- Get the best of fall flavors with the Astor Place Greenmarket: The Tuesday before Thanksgiving is the last Greenmarket of the season at Astor Place. Make sure to stock up on the fantastic flavors of fall before they’re gone and buy the perfect Thanksgiving spread. More details here.
- Dine on an Italian-inspired meal at Il Buco: This NoHo hotspot is offering a multi-course, family-style meal for $125.00 per person that features an Italian take on Thanksgiving featuring the best of fall flavors. Check out the menu here.
- Bring the best of Lafayette home: In addition to their special restaurant menu, Lafayette is also bringing back their great at-home option! Pre order pies, rolls, or a whole Thanksgiving meal from the this NoHo favorite. See more details here.
- Eat a fall feast at home from Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria: The original Il Buco is offering a delicious take on Thanksgiving with a family-style fall feast with classic turkey, squash soup and other holiday favorites. This year, they’re offering ordering a la carte, or you can get their complete Thanksgiving meal that serves 10. Order here.
- Let Honeybrains cook the sides: Health-forward cafe Honeybrains offers family-sized Thanksgiving classics on their catering menu! If you’re celebrating at home this year, make the day a little easier and place a catering order for mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, and sweet potatoes from Honeybrains. Check it out here.
- Support the Bowery Mission as they bring back their Thanksgiving meal: After a two year COVID hiatus, the Bowery Mission is bringing back their Thanksgiving meal for those who can’t afford their own. If you’re able to, consider donating time or money to support their work. Learn more about their Thanksgiving meal here.