It’s time to start planning for Thanksgiving! After last year’s muted celebrations, it’s the time to go big for Thanksgiving. Whether you’d like to dine out, host an in-home feast, or take it easy, there’s something for everybody in NoHo this Thanksgiving.
- Enjoy a prix-fixe feast at Lafayette: This buzzy NoHo brasserie is offering a seasonal multi-course meal for $125.00 per person. You’ll be able to dine indoors or on their charming, heated patio on Lafayette Street. Best of all, they’ve filled their restaurant with beautiful, seasonal decor. More info here.
- Up your seasonal home goods game at Crate and Barrel: If you’re dining in this year, up the ante with new, seasonal home goods from Crate and Barrel. Whether you’re looking for the perfect serving dish, centerpiece, or decorations, they’ve got you covered. Check out the seasonal line here.
- Get the best of fall flavors with the Astor Place Greenmarket: The Tuesday before Thanksgiving is the last Greenmarket of the season at Astor Place. Make sure to stock up on the fantastic flavors of fall before they’re gone and buy the perfect Thanksgiving spread. More details here.
- Enjoy the holidays, Bessou-Style: Bessou is partnering with Butcher Girls for a special, take home Thanksgiving feast. Incluedd is a full turkey, sides, sake, and much more. Order yours here.
- Dine on an Italian-inspired meal at Il Buco Alimentari & Vineria: This NoHo hotspot is offering a multi-course, family-style meal for $105.00 per person that features an Italian take on Thanksgiving. Wine pairings are also available for an additional $75.00 per person. They’re also offering a special to-go option. See the menu here.
- Let Honeybrains cook the sides: Health-forward cafe Honeybrains offers family-sized Thanksgiving classics on their catering menu! If you’re celebrating at home this year, make the day a little easier and order your mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, and sweet potatoes from Honeybrains. Check it out here.
- Eat a fall feast at Il Buco: The original Il Buco is offering a delicious take on Thanksgiving with a family-style fall feast for $115.00 per person. With classic turkey, squash soup and other holiday favorites, this menu is perfect for a more traditional Thanksgiving meal. View the menu here.
- Get some snazzy snacks from Snack Bowery: Round out your Thanksgiving feast with delicious treats from this neighborhood newcomer. They have delightful, seasonal treats that are perfect for the main meal, or when you’re resting after a long day of eating. Check them out here.