This Summer, look your very NoHo best! With many of our fashion brands reopening, offering online sales, and practicing other measures for safety, you can shop, stay in-style and look great! Just because we are experiencing a pandemic, doesn’t mean we can’t still be fashionable.
- Get a custom, matching-mask from Michael Andrews Bespoke: This custom clothier for both men and women is open on an appointment only basis right now, and in the spirit of COVID times, any jacket comes with a matching mask that’s the same pattern as the liner! Check it out here.
- Keep your children on point at KITH Kids: Sneaker-heaven KITH’s kid’s store is the perfect way to make sure any youngins in your life are looking their very best. The selection is huge, and you’ll be able to make sure your kids are the trendiest around. See more here.
- Get the best suit on the beach at Solid & Striped: Swimwear favorite Solid & Striped recently opened their first store in NoHo, and it’s packed with cheery, colorful, and fashionable swimwear for women! Shopping from them is the perfect way to make sure you’ve got the best suit on the beach. Check them out here.
- Snag a perfect vintage find at Buffalo Exchange: With a huge, constantly rotating selection of vintage and modern clothing, there’s nothing better than digging through the stock here and discovering a perfect vintage piece! The options abound, and every time you go in, you’ll find something new, unique, and interesting. More here.
- Pickup cutting-edge fashion at 2nd Street USA: This Japanese-based new-and-used clothing store offers new and used high-end fashion at competitive prices. You’ll find clothing, shoes, and accessories from major fashion houses, indie brands, and international favorites. Check them out here.
- Find the perfect athleisure for WFH at Bandier: Though the NoHo store isn’t reopened yet, you can shop this fan-favorite online. Known for their leggings, this athleisure brand is the absolute best way to beef up your WFH looks while keeping as comfortable as possible. It’s a win-win. Shop here.
- Up your sneaker game with Journeys: This classic sneaker center is open every day in NoHo with classic sneaker brands at fantastic prices. Swing by to up your sneaker game and refresh your look. More here.
- Complete the outfit with a Swatch watch: NoHo’s Swatch is reopened and offering their famous, beloved watched in just about every style and color you could want! A perfectly matched watch is one of the very best ways to complete an outfit and stay a step-above everybody else. See more here.
- Find the perfect ‘fit with the girls x summer collection at c’est beau 1872: This NoHo newcomer recently launched the girls x summer line with Instagram-perfect outfits that are perfect for every occasion. Shop the collection here.