We’re #AllInNoHo, are you? As New York City continues to recover and reopen, we’re taking part in NYC & Co.’s city-wide #AllInNYC campaign. This campaign is a show of support for our neighborhood and all of New York when our businesses and communities are struggling and need some love and positivity. From supporting our favorite small businesses, to visiting the visual and performing arts institutions that make NoHo a unique and creative community, or even eating out at some of your favorite neighborhood spots, #AllInNoHo means being ALL IN on the people and places that make our community special. Below are some of the ways you can be #AllInNoHo.
- Pick Up #AllInNoHo collateral for your business: Show you’re #AllInNoHo by picking up window clings for your business! This show of support is a fantastic way to make it clear to customers you and your business are a part of the community and not going anywhere. Reach out to us for some.
- Use #AllInNoHo and #AllInNoHo on social media: If you’re posting on social media, whether it’s that perfectly Instagrammable brunch, a street shot, or your favorite store, make sure to use the #AllInNoHo and #AllInNYC hashtags on your post. They help build momentum and support around the campaign and encourages others to share too.
- Go ALL IN on Restaurants: Whether you’re looking to dine outdoors or indoors, our restaurants need your support! Bars and restaurants are struggling, there’s no other way to put it. Consider eating out, leaving a generous tip, and buying merchandise to support your favorite spots.
- Go ALL IN on Fitness Alley: Gyms in NoHo’s Fitness Alley have finally started reopening, but your support is still needed! Workouts in person are a fantastic show of support, but if you aren’t comfortable with that, many are still offering classes online. Staying engaged even from afar helps them continue to survive. Check out open gyms here.
- Go ALL IN on the Arts: Arts are a beloved and important part of NoHo’s neighborhood and gallery-hopping is a wonderful, safe activity you can do now to support NoHo’s creative community. See open galleries here.