The New York City Department of Small Business Services has launched the New York City Business Express Service Team (NYC BEST) initiative to help small businesses with one-on-one expert support to navigate City Government.
The dedicated NYC BEST team will serve as a single point of contact between City agencies and small businesses operating in the five boroughs. The initiative aims to save small businesses time and money by streamlining the many interactions required with City agencies and providing key advice to help business owners expedite permit and licensing processes and resolve or avoid fines and violations.
If you’re confused about the myriad of programs available for small businesses, like the Compliance Advisors, Small Business Advocates, and Small Business Hotline, this will hopefully make things clearer. The NYC Best team is your one-stop-shop for interacting with city agencies. They will help you navigate the following agencies:
- Fire Department of the City of New York (FDNY)
- NYC Department of Buildings (DOB)
- NYC Department of Consumer & Worker Protection (DCWP)
- NYC Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
- NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)
- NYC Department of Sanitation (DSNY)
- NYS Department of Agriculture & Markets
- NYS Department of Financial Services
- NYS Liquor Authority
- Con Edison
- National Grid
Connect with NYC BEST: 888-SBS-4NYC (888-727-4692) or click here to learn more.