Finding the perfect holiday gift for family and friends can both be tough and exciting. We picked out some gift ideas that could be perfect for your loved ones – all found in the neighborhood!
1. Village Tannery: “Small Briefbag with 1 Lock” Check out the most classic brief cases handmade at Village Tannery! $250 & Up
2. Bond No.9: “The Scent of Peace for Him” their no. 1 bestseller for male perfume! 50ml for $215.
3. New Era Cap: A snapback with his favorite NFL team logo – NFL Gold Collection 59fifty for $35.99
4. Original Penguin: Classic Lambwool Crew Neck Sweater will last for winters! – $98
5. Astor Wines and Spirits: Yellow Spot Pot Still Irish Whiskey (750mL), light and elegant all the way through the entry on the palate as the flavors transition from peanuts to honey and to toffee to candied apple then with gentle oak spices on the finish. $104.99. (Both for her/him)
1. Barbara Cahn: Ruffle Edge Vessles with Gold Glazes, Large bowl is $50, small bowl for $25
2. DaikaNY: Custom made Python Pouch – $24
3. Bond No.9: Perfume inspired by the stylish artsy intersection of Astor Place, NYC. “Astor Place” – $220 (50mL)
4. Hanger Broadway: Chiffon Dress for New Years Eve – $98
1. Freshman NYC: Kids cooking classes “Gingerbread House Decorating Workshop (all ages)” see more classes offered! – $35
2. Blades: Polar Rambler Pack – $39.99
3. Zacky’s: Timberland Toddler’s Boot – $59.99
4. New Era Cap: Stay warm this winter… AND have the family represent your team with Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Kids Sport Knit – $24.99
5. Blick Art Materials: “Young Artists’ Essentials Gift Set” for $45. Sign up for Blick’s PREFERRED CUSTOMERS thru NoHo LoCo to receive discounts!